Client/Owner: Luis Zuniga
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is one of the best tools that companies have in terms of gaining visibility online because it allows them to bring in more visitors through organic search results. It is worth noting that leads that come from organic search listings convert from a visitor to a sale or visitor to a phone call to your business much more highly than would be the case with paid advertisement due to the level of intent of the searcher who is looking for your product or service.
The major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo rank websites based on specific parameters or ranking factors they deem most important. Google, in specific, looks at more than 200 ranking factors to determine which websites or businesses to display on the first page of Google for specific keywords and locations. In optimizing your website and increasing your ranking in search engines results, you will gain more visibility and will, in turn, see an increase in visitor traffic to your website and potentially an increase in customers.
Pain Points & Desired Integrations:
- Integration of supplier materials onto website so that customers can easily view the selection and choose their desired flooring material and design.
- Ability to integrate and collect Google reviews from customers in a manner that is easier and with less friction.
- Additional and more effective content on website to be better utilize available space.
- Integration of information on website that enables visitors and installers/contractors to understand that they are able to purchase flooring products directly from your company.
- Integration of content and exposure to device in showroom that allows visitors to see their finished kitchen/flooring remodel in virtual form.
- Ability to post videos and images directly to one Facebook account more easily.
- Pinterest account that can be utilized to post images to of completed flooring jobs.
- A more pleasing and professional-looking website.
- Looking for brand building and exposure
- Ultimately looking for someone to manage all aspects of the website development, management, and marketing/advertising so that you can focus on the business.
Scope of Work Summary
- Google Analytics setup
- Google Search Console setup
- Establishing access to necessary existing platforms & business profiles
- Establishing logistics of current domain registrar & existing domain & website
- New website design & development
- Expansion of products & services
- Integration of show room/supplier products onto website
- Integration of information related to device that allows visitors to virtually view their finished kitchen/flooring remodel
- Content and build-out of area on website that allows installers & contractors to know they are able to purchase flooring materials directly through your company
- Integration of Google reviews collection
- Integration of social media platforms for greater exposure to images and videos of products/completed projects
- WordPress installation
- Website security plugins integration
- Managed website backups
- Updates & troubleshooting
- Ongoing website management
- Back-end hosting & SSL certificate management
- Uploading of necessary completed job images/videos to gallery
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
Including but not limited to:
- Competitor analysis
- Website audit, keyword selection & optimization
- Link-building & website authority development (includes outsourcing costs)
- Content creation & publishing (includes outsourcing costs)
- Integration of reviews & engagement with customers
- Citations cleanup and creation (includes outsourcing costs)
- Keyword rankings & traffic generation tracking
- Expansion of service areas
- Optimization & Management of Google My Business (GMB)
- Conversion tracking
- Monthly reporting
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Keyword & traffic data tracking
DISPLAY ADVERTISING & GEOCONQUESTING
- Re-targeting campaign to visitors setup & management
- Banner ads creation for display network
- 5-location geo-fencing data collection of visitors to competitor locations/showrooms
- Ongoing campaign optimization & management
- Monthly reporting
Re-targeting: Showing your ads specifically to people who have clicked on your ad previously or have visited your website but did not take the action you desired (buy a product or make a phone call).
Banner Ad: Is a picture of your advertisement which will most likely include your business name, phone number, brief description of your service, and a call-to action (example, Call Now!). Think of a billboard on the side of the road except it is on websites that people visit and can be at the top of the page, the middle of the page, or on the side of the page.
|Scope of Work|
Website Development & Complete Setup
Ongoing Website Management
Ongoing Search Engine Optimization
Ongoing Display Advertising & GEOConquesting
* Personal Note:
I do not believe in locking people into monthly contracts. I believe that if people receive the value they are looking for, they will continue to do business with you.